Tagged

A tag from facebook.My first tag as a blogger.Here it goes.Before i do the tag
i Tag
  • Abi
  • Ashwathi[ Create a blog since you dont ve one]
  • Every other person reading this.[Since i am new to the blogging world]

25 things About yourself

  • I do not trust people easily.But when i do i trust them with heart and soul.
  • Sophisticated gadgets are my greatest setbacks.I have developed a greed over them.
  • An Atheist
  • I love Sea Food.
  • Love a Date with AJ
  • Die hard fan of Trance
  • Hate to admit coz it's termed girls fun but i love shopping.
  • I hate writting.
  • Too logical
  • Passion for driving
  • Play tombraider anytime of the day
  • Enjoy working with NGO's
  • Hate rain
  • Hate crying babies
  • Aspiring to be a DJ
  • Party 24x7x365
  • Too Egoistic
  • I find social networking sites troublesome
  • I fing this tag already boring and tough
  • I hate my college and love my school
  • I always feel i never had trouble with girls and still i dont have a girl friend.
  • I never had a puff of cigarette still though i booze rarely.
  • I love drum beats and guitar strings
  • I never like rehman's music in slumdog millionaire.I think its overrated compared to his previous.
  • I love PUMA shoes anytime

0 comments:

Post a Comment